Hustle Eight Ball and Rotation
on this computerized replica of a full size
slate top pool table!
Always be sure that the power to your Odyssey2 console is turned off before inserting a game cartridge. This
protects the electronic components and extends the life of the
- Insert the cartridge into the slot of the Odyssey2 console with the label side of the cartridge facing the alpha-numeric
- Turn on the power by pressing the power button of the console.
SELECT GAME will appear on your TV screen. If it does not, press
the RESET key on the alpha-numeric keyboard.
- Press 1 on the alpha-numeric keyboard.
- You are in the spacious, oak paneled game room of your baronial
country retreat. A full size electronic pocket billiard table
appears on your screen.
- The computer will ask you if you wish to play Eight Ball or Rotation
by displaying the names of these games alternatively at the bottom
of the screen. Tell the computer which game to rack up by moving
the joy stick of either hand control in any direction while the
name of the game is on the screen.
- The game of Eight Ball is played with two black balls. The first
player to sink either one of the black balls wins.
- If you choose to play Rotation, the two black balls will be replaced
by two colored balls. (Lighter shadings on black and white TV.)
The player sinking the most balls into the pockets wins.
- The cue will always align with the white cue ball. Rotate the
cue to the right by moving the joy stick to the right. Rotate
the cue to the left by moving the joy stick to the left.
- Press the action button to hit the cue ball with the cue.
- The longer you keep the action button depressed, the harder the
cue will hit the ball and the farther the ball will travel. When
the cue ball strikes another ball, you no longer control its momentum.
- The pocketed balls will appear in order at the bottom of the screen.
- GAME VARIATIONS
Each player may only sink balls of one color. If a player sinks
another player's ball, the game is lost. The first player to sink
all the balls of one color wins.
Players sink balls of alternating colors. If a player sinks two
ball of the same color in a row, the game is lost. The player
who sinks the most balls of alternating colors wins.
- To play again, press the RESET key on the alpha-numeric keyboard
and then press 1.