So much larger than life - You're right in the middle of the action!
Always be sure that the power to your Odyssey2 console is turned off before inserting a game cartridge. This
protects the electronic components and extends the life of the
- Insert the cartridge into the slot of the Odyssey2 console with the label side of the cartridge facing the alpha-numeric
- Turn on the power by pressing the power button of the console.
SELECT GAME will appear on your TV screen. If it does not, press
the RESET key on the alpha-numeric keyboard.
(One or two players)
- Press 1 on the alpha-numeric keyboard.
- A giant Pachinko game appears on your TV. You and your opponent
are at the lower part of the screen.
- The digital readout scoreboard will appear at the bottom of the
screen when play begins.
- The left hand control maneuvers the player at the left. The right
hand control maneuvers the player at the right. Push the joystick
left to go left. Push it right to go right.
- You can play another person or the computer. To signal the computer
you're in the game, press the action button or move the joystick
of your hand control in any direction. If the computer does not
get a response from either of the hand controls, it will play
- Each of the players on the screen has an energizer. Press the
action button to flip up your energizer and hit one of the balls.
When you hit the ball with your energizer, it will change to your
color and rocket back into play. If your energizer is completely
raised when it hits, the ball will continue its same horizontal
direction. If your energizer is not completely raised, the horizontal
direction of the ball is reversed. A player will move at one-half
normal speed when the action button is depressed.
- If a ball hits a player, it will begin to lose its energy.
- If your opponent's ball hits the rotor at your side of the screen,
the ball will change to your color. If your ball hits your opponent's
rotor, the ball will change to your opponent's color.
- The Magic Mountain is centered at the bottom of the playing field.
If you bounce the ball off the Magic Mountain, the numbers in
the cups will change. You have a better chance of scoring in the
cups on your side of the screen, so it's good strategy to get
higher numbers in the cups on your side and lower numbers in the
cups on your opponent's side.
- CAUTION! BEWARE OF THE TROUBLESHOOTER! He's the unpredictable,
uncontrollable spoilsport who keeps running back and forth across
the center of the screen. The Troubleshooter is a lot of trouble
because he keeps trying to take your ball out of play and shoot
it over to your opponent.
- The game ends at 100 points or any pre-agreed multiple of 100
points. You can also play against the clock.
- To play again, press the RESET key on the alpha-numeric keyboard
and then press 1.