ELECTRONIC TABLE SOCCER!
A computerized tournament soccer table - complete
with invisible electronic lightning rods for super
fast play action!
Always be sure that the power to your Odyssey2 console is turned off before inserting a game cartridge. This
protects the electronic components and extends the life of the
- Insert the cartridge into the slot of the Odyssey2 console with the label side of the cartridge facing the alpha-numeric
- Turn on the power by pressing the power button of the console.
SELECT GAME will appear on your TV screen. If it does not, press
the RESET key on the alpha-numeric keyboard.
ELECTRONIC TABLE SOCCER!
(One or two players)
- Press 1 on the alpha-numeric keyboard.
- A full size tournament soccer table appears on your screen. The
scoring rack is at the bottom.
- The left hand control controls the goalkeeper at the left side
of the screen and the other members of the team who wear the same
- The right hand control controls the goalkeeper at the right side
of the screen as well as the other members of the team.
- You can play against another player or the computer. Press the
action button or move the joystick of the hand control to tell
the computer how many people are in the game. If one of the hand
controls is not activated, the computer will play that side and
a "C" will appear on the scoring rack. If neither hand control
is activated, the computer will play itself.
- Each joystick controls three sets of electronic lightning rods
that maneuver the ranks of players.
- Push the joystick of the left hand control to the left to control
the goalkeeper. When the joystick is in the center position, it
will control the center file of three team members. When the joystick
is in the far right position, it will control the file of two
team members on the right side of your screen. For the right hand
control, the reverse is true.
- The ball will come into play from the bottom of the screen.
- The ball will stop when it hits a player and the joystick is controlling
the player's row. To kick, press the action button and simultaneously
move the joystick in the direction you wish the ball to go.
- The ball will rebound off a player whose row is not under control
of the joystick.
- When a goal is scored, a ring will slide along the scoring rack
at the bottom of the screen. /=1 point. X=2 points.
- The game ends when one of the teams scores ten points. XXXXX=10
- To play again, press the RESET key on the alpha-numeric keyboard
and then press 1.